ETonline - Breaking News

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Talk Show Wars!


I do not know about everybody else, but I am tired of hearing about Conan and Jay Leno. Give me a break, they are both making decent money and should just be happy to have a job in today’s economy, shame on both of you. I have to say this makes me think about the whole entertainment media and these talk shows with how much money they make for sitting there asking questions. Then you have the guy digging ditches, or laying concrete for our highways, or building our cities, and these poor gents are barely getting by supporting their families. Where are our priorities? It sickens me to see entertainers that are not happy with their lives crying about privacy, not making enough millions on each project, and having regular pity parties for themselves and turning to drugs. I have way less than any of the entertainers that make the news daily and I count my blessing each day. There is a price to pay for making that kind of EXTREME money, yes they have special talents, but so does EVERYBODY, we just don’t want to pay to see the guy that can build a car that runs on water, or the person who put in the plumbing to keep the city from flooding, or the guy that figured out how to build a bridge from here to there. Many of these people spend their lives in extreme temperatures working outdoors, these people are called blue collar. These are the people who do all the work in this country and get the least pay, struggling to provide homes and food for their families and we don’t pay them millions, do we? I think many of these entertainers need to take a look in the mirror; they get so much for so little. I say count your blessings that there are people out there willing to pay you outrageous amounts of money to read a script with feeling, or say a few jokes and ask questions, you could be having to earn a living digging ditches!

No comments:

Post a Comment