ETonline - Breaking News

Sunday, January 17, 2010

GH FAN




Okay, we all have our weaknesses and I work during the day, but I have the soap channel and can catch up on my one daytime weakness General Hospital. I have been watching this soap on and off for more years than I would like to admit to, but let’s just say my favorite year was the year Luck and Laura were on the run from the hunky Hittman Hutch, hired by Frank Smith.


It saddens me that Laura and Luke are not together and there will never be a storyline like Luke and Laura again, but GH has had some real good storylines over the years without Luke and Laura to carry the show’s ratings.

Today as the soap plays out, I have to admit my favorite is Jason Morgan, what a hunky piece of man that is, lucky Sam. I am truly glad that this past week Jason saved his lovely Sam from Franco, too bad Franco got away in the process, future storyline perhaps.




I am just somewhat upset with the whole thing going on with Elizabeth, Lucky, and Nickolas. Come on Elizabeth, haven’t we been down this road before, poor Jason had his heart broken and gave up his being a part of his son’s life. How many times do you think you can have affairs and not pay the price. Let’s face it, Elizabeth is needy in the romance department and her partners seem to be the ones to lose big time. She on the other hand always comes out with a backup romance. I think this time Elisabeth should be the one out in the cold.

As for the whole scenario about the death of Sonny’s latest wife, Claudia, cannot say we did not see her demise coming. It is too bad that Michael was the one to end her life with already seeming to be on the path of future mobster. This storyline got his feet wet in the department of knocking off people. Although, Michael is now showing some remorse with his flashbacks and his talk with his mother, it gives us hope he will not end up the Godfather’s Hittman son.

Franco in the new storyline certainly gave Jason a run for his money on being a Hittman with having him try to figure out the next move. These two hitmen are worlds apart on thinking, with Franco being what the viewers would consider the black Hittman, one screw left undone, and Jason, my honey, the white Hittman in saving his friends and loved ones from the deranged plans of Franco. Dante/Dominic also saved Lulu which made me glad since I feel a romance in the air with these two and think this would be a good storyline as well as couple, the chemistry is there! Could this be the next hot couple on GH? Many possibilities with this couple on storylines.


That brings us to Dante’s mother Olivia and her boy toy Johnny. I’m sorry, I have NOTHING against a woman being what we are now calling a Cougar, but seems to me she is having a bit of a time picking the importance of motherhood vs. romance. Easy enough to understand with a young hot boyfriend like Johnny, but being a mother I think protecting her son is more important. I just do not get it with her not telling Sony about him being his father? Come on Olivia, you have already had a number of narrow escapes, tell them. How is Dante going to feel when it comes out if he Busts Sonny, and with Sonny’s temper will Dante live to talk about his bust? Bring it out in the open they deserve to know, they already have respect for one another and can feel this connection.


As for Kristina and her boyfriend, this girl upsets me, on one hand she is so judgmental on of her father, but then has a boyfriend that hits her and uses her, this girl has some issues. I guess with Alexis being her mother and not being the best role model when it comes to picking men this girl does not fall far from the tree in that department.

What’s with this new chick at the hospital an old acquaintance of Patrick’s? Does nobody see what is going on; this chick is after Robin’s man. Robin watch out!

That’s it for now, talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment